Fighting for Your Rights in Texas
At the Texas office of Cowart Law Offices, we have dedicated our legal practice to helping clients understand and protect their rights. With more than a combined 50 years of experience, we fight for our clients in nearly every kind of legal struggle. Call us or contact us online to schedule a consultation to find out how we can help you.
Taking a Personal Approach to Your Case
You need a lawyer you can trust. Our attorney — Tim Cowart — takes the time to get to know every client personally, to understand their priorities and to guide them through the legal process. Having been in the Llano area for a long time, our firm is committed to helping the people in our community protect their rights in various practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — When authorities charge you with DWI or other misdemeanors or felonies in Texas, we will conduct a thorough investigation and preserve your rights against the government’s accusations.
- Family law — Anytime the outcome of your legal struggle will affect the people you love, it is personal. We will help you make informed family law decisions and protect your interests in divorce, child custody battles and adoption.
- CPS / Child custody — When CPS threatens to take your children away, you need to act quickly to protect your parental rights. We will help you understand the process and be there for you every step of the way.
- Personal injury — Negligent drivers cause serious injuries every day in Texas. We will fight for the compensation you need to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, vehicle repairs and other damages.
- Estate planning — Everyone should have an estate plan in place to protect their loved ones and their assets for the future. We will help you draft simple wills, living wills and healthcare directives.
- Probate — Losing someone you care about is never easy. We will help you take care of the legal issues involved so that you can focus on more important issues.
- Commercial Law, Contract, & Collections – From creating a new business entity to winding up the affairs of a closing business, we can help you with your business law needs. Need help negotiating a contract or collecting a debt from customers who failed to pay? Call us today for a consultation.