Fighting for Your Rights in Texas
At Cowart Law Offices in Texas, we have dedicated our legal practice to helping families in the community understand and protect their rights. Since 1997, Tim Cowart has fought for his clients in a wide variety of legal struggles. Call us or click here to contact us to schedule a free consultation to find out how we can help you.
Taking a Personal Approach to Your Case
You need a lawyer you can trust. Our attorney — Tim Cowart — takes the time to get to know every client personally, to understand their priorities and to guide them through the legal process. With offices in both Marble Falls and in Llano, our firm is committed to helping the people in our community protect their rights in various practice areas, including:
- Criminal Defense: When authorities charge you with DWI, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Assault, Theft, and/or other misdemeanors or felonies, we will conduct a thorough investigation and preserve your rights.
- Juvenile Defense: Tim specializes in the representation of minors for various issues.
- Family Law: Anytime the outcome of your legal struggle will affect the people you love, it is personal. We will help you make informed family law decisions and protect your interests in divorce, child custody and adoption.
- CPS / Child Custody: When CPS threatens to take your children away, you need to act quickly to protect your parental rights. We will help you understand the process and be there for you every step of the way.
- Personal Injury: Negligent drivers cause serious injuries every day in Texas. We will fight for the compensation you need to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, vehicle repairs and other damages.
- Wills & Probate: Preparing a will in advance is key to helping your loved ones once you are gone. Losing someone you care about is never easy. We will help you take care of the legal issues involved so that you can focus on more important issues.
- Adoptions: An adoption can be a very emotional event. Working with CPS to coordinate the adoption can be a long, arduous process.