Experienced, Passionate Family Law Representation in Texas
Hasty decisions or drawn-out litigation can make things more difficult than they need to be for you and the people you care about. Your family lawyer needs to take the time to understand your priorities and work with you to reach solutions that protect your future.
At Cowart Law Offices, we have the experience you need to get the job done. We will listen to your story and help you protect your rights and your loved ones. Call us or click here to contact us to schedule a consultation at our either of our convenient locations.
Personalized Family Law Representation
For over 22 years, we have guided many clients to creative family law solutions to best facilitate their individual needs. We will be your advocate for all of your family law concerns, including:
- Divorce — Dividing property and deciding which parent will have primary custody of children can be extremely difficult. We will help you understand your legal rights and protect your interests in every aspect of your divorce.
- Child custody — We will explain the Texas custody laws and help you accomplish your goals. We are also here to help you with modifications of child custody agreements when necessary. We always focus on what is best for your children.
- Child support — We will work with you to reach a fair child support agreement. If you need help enforcing or modifying a child support order, we will represent your interests.
- Spousal Support — Sometimes called alimony, spousal support can be difficult to agree on. We will give you an honest assessment of your situation and advocate for you with respect to spousal support as well as enforcement and modifications.
- Adoption — Bringing a child into your family can involve a lot of red tape. We will guide you through the adoption process to reduce the stress and complete the adoption efficiently.
- Protective orders and restraining orders — We will help you assess the need for a protective or restraining order. We will put our experience to work for you getting the order from a local judge when necessary.
Family law involves incredibly personal matters. You may be feeling hurt, upset, confused or angry. We will listen to you and work to understand what is important to you. Every client has unique concerns. Our job is to identify your goals, explain how the law applies to your situation, and help you reach the best possible settlement.